Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Not a Buckeye's Fan...don't worry

Well....Everyone! I have a bit of news. Some of you already know...but for those of you who do not know....We will be relocating to Ohio. The Cleveland Area to be exact!! Me and my family will be there for about 2-3 years. My husband's company offered him a great job down there...so we couldn't resist. It's pretty exciting for us. And thank goodness I can own and operate Zeebabee Designs from anywhere!! I might be out of commission for a week during the move but other than that it will be business as usual!!

I know I haven't been blogging as I should be. Just been very busy with the moving decisions and Zeebabee! I know this blog is to follow my journey...and I do apologize that I have not kept you all up on what has been going on! But for those of you who are interested...business is going great. I had my first wholesale order the other day...woooo hoooo! Very exciting stuff! I promise I will be better at sharing my entrepreneurial journey with you! Cross my heart.....

Go Michigan!!! (see even though I'll be in the Buckeye State...I still love my Wolverines)

3 comments:

hippos toes said...

Now you really have two Big 10 teams to follow. My husband is a Nittany Lion and I'm a Cornhusker :). Makes for some good College game day rivalries :)

Suzie said...

Hush your mouth... I could never be a Buckeye's fan.... I'm from a family of Wolverines....they would never let me back into Michigan again! :) Although we do like the Browns better than the Lions...LOL. But who likes the Lions....they stink :(

Mommy's Idea said...

I didn't know you were moving! You know, Cleveland is only a few hours away from me. We might actually get to meet someday in real life. :)