Monday, November 3, 2008

Sorry I was MIA

Hi there!

So sorry I have been MIA the last 2 weeks...but my blog was acting up and I could get to it to post....it was quite strange. And then the last week has been filled with lots of extra fun! We had a few fun filled days of Halloween and then last Saturday was my youngest son's 2nd birthday party.

I had to post this picture of him and those googly glasses....it's hilarious!!

The move is getting closer and I seem to be getting more anxious! Looking forward to moving but just not the moving process. I'm sure all of you that have moved before know what I am talking about. So for all you that have moved before....do you have any good advice for making it as smooth as possible. Especially on how to make the move as easily as possible WITH KIDS. I've never moved with kids before. Would love all the advice I can get.

Thanks a bunch!!

No comments: