Monday, September 14, 2009

Dreams....dreams....and more dreams....

Good afternoon....as most of you already know. Getting Zeebabee products into Nordstrom's would be my absolute dream come true. So I bit the bullet and sent them my product info along with 2 samples. (Do you realize I had been sitting on that contact info for many many many months....just too scared to do anything) After conferring with a few people....I do believe I had the correct contact information to the national infant buyer for Nordstrom's. This is huge, people!!! I really hope they receive it....and love what they see. I truly believe that the Zeebabee burp sees would be a fantastic addition to the baby department at Nordstrom's. Others have told me the same....I do like those people :)

So I ask and pray that my loyal readers....send a few good vibes my way....and that I receive "the call".......

PS. I'll keep you all informed......

No comments: