Wednesday, May 28, 2008

TROUBLE

Hi there! I'm back from Florida and very sad!! The shirts came while we were gone and they are all wrong. Very disappointed to say the least. Unfortunately now that the shirts will not be ready it is going to prolong the launch of Zeebabee Designs. Not sure by how long, though! I guess it's one of those things where you just live and learn.

But besides the shirts everything is going good. The burp clothes look great and I am still trying to decide a fun way to package them. Also I have designed another burp cloth and that prototype is coming along wonderfully.

I'll keep you posted.

By the way...I'm nice and tan....LOL!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How come the new website isn't working?
I went to zebabee.com and there is nothing there

Suzie said...

Well.....the website is not done yet. I think the server is down right ow while they are workingn on it. Zeebabee Designs will be ready to launch hopefully by mid June. Keeping my fingers crossed :) Thank for being eager to check it out!!

The Golden Years said...

Tagged ya!

PS- I'm checking on the recording thing. I'll keep you posted!