Saturday, May 17, 2008

Getting close to launching.....Zeebabee Designs

Well....we are getting down to the wire. Lots of deadlines. And guess what we are leaving for Florida today....great timing!! :) Oh well..... My husband is bringing his laptop so I'll get to work a little down there...but not too much. I can't wait to relax in the sun!

I unfortunately am still waiting for the shirts to arrive and I am nervous now. Because we are leaving for Florida and I still don't have them. This could be a major problem. I guess there is nothing I can do about it now. Just hope for the best.

I DO have all the burp cloths in my greedy little hands and they look so adorable. Can't wait to show the world my stuff. Hopefully they will love them as much as I do. So far all the feedback has been amazing. The lady who is making the burp cloths for me says that when people see them....they ask her where I'll be selling them. Because they really like them. That's promising!!

Gotta run and go finish packing!! Off to Florida we go. See you when I get back...till then!

2 comments:

The Golden Years said...

Hope you're having fun in Florida! :)

Anonymous said...

How come the new website isn't working?
I tried to go there and it didn't work