Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Valentine's Gift Guide


I woke up to a pleasant surprise today. The Baby See T-shirt was listed in the Mom In The City's Valentine's Gift Guide. It's in the Baby Section if you would like to check it out. Free publicity...you know I am all about that.
That was my happy news!! Not so good news was that Oakwood Hospital Gift Shop just decided to cut back due to the economy, still interested in my products but can't add on a new line. I was told to check back in the Fall. Oh well, so much for sure things....LOL.
But there are still lots in the works...and I need to find the time to get it all done. I wish there were more hours in the day...or less meals to make for the kids ....just joking!! I just always feel like I am cooking or cleaning or wiping some one's behind sometimes. But I guess these were the troubles I knew I was going to encounter as a Mompreneur.
Later.... :)

2 comments:

Dancing B*a*g Lady said...

great news. I know that glamorous bottom wiping thing.

camiropa said...

Well the press is great- really great! The hospital gift shop? Unfortunate, I know. I'm sorry. Everything and everyone is affected by the slow economy and its tough.

And that Mompreneur thing? I probably spelled it wrong, but I hear ya sister! I never knew how well I could juggle all things until I decided to take on the world! :)

I know you can do it all Suzie! Keep at it :)