Monday, December 15, 2008

Totally off topic----but had to share

So this is my youngest little peanut! He's 2 years old and he is the pickiest eater EVER. He doesn't eat the foods that the average toddler eats. Like pasta, rice, grapes, you catch my drift, right? Until now....he had pasta the other day for the very first time. (granted I have been trying to feed him it for the last year of his life) And of course he has eaten it every day since. I am the proudest mommy in the whole world. It was such an exciting day for me!! I love pasta and the thought of one of my offspring not loving pasta....well I was down right appalled by it....LOL. It's a glorious time....a glorious time!! Gone is the day where all he'll eat for dinner is a grilled cheese sandwich.

7 comments:

Beth Anderson said...

My son was so picky at that age. I actually took him to the doctor swearing that he wasn't eating. After our appointment, I went to the local sushi restaurant to drown my frustration in raw fish. My son ate everything off my plate! Eureka!

Stephanie said...

My son was picky like that...he's now a teenager that eats everything in site, lol. Your son is adorable, by the way. ;)

Have a Wonderful Day!

camiropa said...

Well my 5 year old is pickier than that! If he would eat a grilled cheese sandwich, I would swoon! He won't touch pasta, sandwiches, NOTHING! He subsists on steak, chicken, and corn. And of course junk food. HELP!

cindy said...

Just stopping by to say "hi"!
Cindy

Dancing B*a*g Lady said...

Gavin (6) loves his cereal and Paige (13) won't eat meat if it is in a casserole (oh yah I live in MN so it is called hotdish).

I am more worried about our Chihauhau eating right now. She seems a little thin.

Unknown said...

If it's any consolation, my youngest son was the worst, pickiest eater. It used to frustrate me to tears.

Now he is a chef at a top New York City restaurant and eats everything!

They grow up anyway!

Anonymous said...

I don't have any children so I never experienced the worry of having a child who was a fussy eater - but I suspect this is not fun, am I right??

I'm just wondering what Chic Gal had to do when her son fixated on Sushi!! Move next door to a Japanese restaurant or master the art of sushi making? Oh my!

I have a friend - her teenage son eats hot dogs morning, noon and night!