Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Oh silly decision....

So I have to decide what I want to put on my business cards. What to call myself.....hmmmmm. Everyone is telling me to call myself President. It seems like a head trip to "president" of a one person company. But I do want to be professional. On the other had my company image is very playful, fun and whimsical. the website is going to be very laid back...as if chatting with girl friends...not all technical and serious....since I am not like that at all. And indeed, Zeebabee, is an extension of myself!! So I was playing around with a few titles with a few friends of mine and here's the list we came up with. Some professional, some fun and some just downright silly!!
President
Founder
Owner
Zee Mama
Zee Owner
Zeebabee's Mama
Inventive Mom
Zee Inventive Mom
Zeebabee Maker

Let me know which ones you like or stand out or if i should be like all the other entrepreneurs and stick with President. Please be honest.....

3 comments:

The Golden Years said...

I LOVE the "Zee Mama" and "Zee Babymaker".. very fun, just like the company concept. :)

Suzie said...

I know but one of my friends reminded me that when I am trying to sell myself....some people don't have a sense of humor. so I don't know if I should just go with Owner or President. Arggghhh!

The Golden Years said...

Hmmm.. good point. How about Zee President, lol.