Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Photo shoot

Well...the long awaited photo shoot went very well. All the babies did an amazing job. And the best thing of all is that they loved the 'Burp See' burp cloths and the 'Baby See' T-shirts!! And so did their mommies. I was very excited to see how well received my products were. This is just the beginning of this amazing journey I am on. And I am loving every minute of it!

I can't wait for all of you to see the website....and to see all the great pictures! And then let the games begin. I can't wait to have the problem of finding the time to fill all the orders...LOL! I actually already have a few orders in! Woo hoo!! I love it......

I'll try to post more often but it is hard. Time has really become limited. Plus I don't even know if anyone reads this :) LOL

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I read them Suzie! :) I agree, your products look great and their was a great response from the babies! And Mommies! :)

The Golden Years said...

I read too!! Keep posting. So happy it went so well :)

Suzie said...

Vineyard Vogue....I know you read them all the time...because you usually are the only one who leaves comments...LOL! Thanks for reading you guys!!